Al Copeland Foundation
Al Copeland had a fervor for living life to the fullest and was an inspiration to many. After losing his life to Merkel Cell Carcinoma, the Al Copeland Foundation (ACF) was established by his children to carry on their Dad’s wish to cure cancer.
Fulfilling the need to fund local cancer research and programs, the Al Copeland Foundation (ACF) supports creative fundraising initiatives that harness the power of New Orleans and the state of Louisiana in forging a path to Change the Course of cancer. Click the link to visit alcopelandfoundation.org for more information on how you can Change the Course of Cancer.
Available on Monday or Tuesday night.
- No One Fights Alone
- Animal Assistance League of Slidell
- White Hills Elementary
- Orleans 4-H Foundation
- Airline Park Academy for Advanced Studies
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- NO/AIDS Task Force
- Animal Rescue New Orleans
- University Elementary PTA
- Louisiana RIP Softball
- Elmwood Gymnastics
- North of the Lake Parents Club, Inc.
- Plaquemines Animal Welfare Society (P.A.W.S)
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- We R One Foundation